4. Your Finmo Accountant answers questions and gives advice
Finmo will assign you an Accountant to review your Self Assessment and schedule a call.
Prior to the call, your Finmo Accountant will do the following:
- review the answers to the questionairre and make notes to your account
- note potential areas to save money on your end of year tax bill
- review uploaded documents and run necessary identification (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) checks
- review income and expense transactions as well as HMRC categorisation
Make sure you come with questions. Use the time with your Finmo Accountant wisely and come prepared.
5. We fill out your Self Assessment & you approve it
Once you and your Finmo Accountant are satisfied, we will fill out the Self Assessment and upload it for you to review and approve.
Digitally sign your Self Assessment and your Finmo Accountant will submit it on your behalf.